DO NOT SUBMIT FORMS FOR THE FOLLOWING MATTERS THAT ARE NOT DISPUTABLE:
1. 12 a.m. (midnight) – 6 a.m. parking violations (unless you received prior permission to park on street from the Police); or
2. Claims of being unaware of State Statutes or Municipal Ordinances; or
3. Inability to pay/other financial circumstances; or
4. Lost or misplaced ticket; or
5. Improper display or failure to display parking permit; or
6. No curb markings such as yellow paint; or
7. Failure to receive notices due to incorrect/out-of-date address listing with the Department of Transportation; or
8. You want to change the City’s Parking Ordinances; or
9. No one else received a ticket; or
10. Parked there before and never received a ticket; or
11. Only parked there for a short time; or
12. Failure to remove or cancel license plates prior to selling a vehicle.
CITATIONS ARE ONLY REVIEWED WHEN THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA APPLY:
- Meter malfunction or other legal defense; and
- You are the registered owner, the driver, and/or the true owner of the vehicle; and
- Application for Review is filed within 30 days of the citation being issued.
- Once this application for administrative review is filed in our office (timely), the citation is put on hold until the review process is complete. Applications can be mailed or dropped off at the Sheboygan Police Department
- During this processing time, there are no new late fees assessed. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made and given an additional 10 days to pay.