Healthy Sheboygan County, in cooperation with the Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), will hold a Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 24th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM at three drive-thru drop-off locations throughout Sheboygan County. This is a safe, convenient and responsible means of disposal:
- Plymouth – Generations, 1500 Douglas Dr., Plymouth, 53073
- Random Lake – Fire Department, 718 Spring St., Random Lake, 53075
- Sheboygan – HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital, 3100 Superior Ave. Sheboygan, 53081
Household waste pharmaceuticals only – no businesses allowed.
Please stay in your vehicle and wear a mask. A volunteer will come to your vehicle to collect medications.
Bring: Prescription (controlled and non-controlled) and over-the-counter medications, ointments, patches, inhalers, non-aerosol sprays, creams, vials and pet medications. It is recommended that participants bring their medications in the original pill containers. You may cross your name off of any labels ahead of time.
Do Not Bring: Illegal drugs, needles/sharps, acids, aerosol cans, bio-hazardous materials (anything containing a bodily fluid or blood), personal care products (shampoo, soaps, lotions, sunscreens), household hazardous waste (paint, pesticides, oil, gas), mercury thermometers.
- Liquids will be accepted during this initiative. However, the liquids, creams and sprays must be in their original packaging. Liquids without the original packaging will not be accepted.
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine are not a part of this initiative and should not be placed in collection containers.
Contact Sergeant Blodgett at (920) 467-5192