200 South Pier Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
After the fireworks, traffic flow will be restricted at the Rotary Intersection at S 8th Street and Indiana Avenue.
There will be no north bound traffic allowed on S 8th Street from the round-about intersection.
– All traffic coming south across the 8th Street Bridge will ONLY be allowed to proceed WEST on Indiana Avenue from the round-about intersection.
– All traffic coming out of South Pier Drive will ONLY be allowed to proceed SOUTH on S 8th Street from the round-about intersection.
– There will be no east bound traffic permitted on Pennsylvania Avenue beyond 14th Street.
– If you view the fireworks from north of the Sheboygan River and have to get back to the south side, we suggest leaving west on Pennsylvania, Erie or Superior Avenues, and using 14th Street or Taylor Drive to go south.
– If you view the fireworks from south of the Sheboygan River and have to get back to the north side, we suggest turning west on Georgia Avenue or Broadway Avenue to reach South Business Drive and turn north.
We will attempt to have Officers manning the traffic lights on 14th Street to facilitate movement. Remember that everyone wants to leave at once and that is just not going to happen. Please be patient, and watch for pedestrian and bicycle traffic. Everyone is encouraged to walk or use a bicycle if practical.
– Boats and Watercraft: Boats and Watercraft must remain clear of public beaches.