3100 Superior Ave
Healthy Sheboygan County, in cooperation with the Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), will hold a Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 22nd from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM at four drive-thru drop-off locations throughout Sheboygan County. This is a safe, convenient and responsible means of disposal:
- Plymouth – Generations, 1500 Douglas Dr., Plymouth, 53073
- Random Lake – Fire Department, 718 Spring St., Random Lake, 53075
- Sheboygan – HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital, 3100 Superior Ave. Sheboygan, 53081
- Sheboygan Falls – Sheboygan Falls Police Department, 375 Buffalo St., Sheboygan Falls, 53085
If you will be going to the St. Nicholas Hospital drop-off location, use the North Taylor Dr entrance on the western side of the complex, indicated by the arrow. During the day of the event, signs in the parking lot will direct you to the drop-off location, symbolized by a star.
Household waste pharmaceuticals only – no businesses allowed.
Bring: Prescription (controlled and non-controlled) and over-the-counter medications, ointments, patches, inhalers, non-aerosol sprays, creams, vials and pet medications. It is recommended that participants bring their medications in the original pill containers. You may cross your name off of any labels ahead of time.
Do Not Bring: Illegal drugs, needles/sharps, acids, aerosol cans, bio-hazardous materials (anything containing a bodily fluid or blood), personal care products (shampoo, soaps, lotions, sunscreens), household hazardous waste (paint, pesticides, oil, gas), mercury thermometers.
- Liquids will be accepted during this initiative. However, the liquids, creams and sprays must be in their original packaging. Liquids without the original packaging will not be accepted.
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine are not a part of this initiative and should not be placed in collection containers.
Contact Sergeant Hendrikse at (920) 467-5193